Syndicate Bank Recruitment: Syndicate Bank published recruitment advertisement for various posts. Bank invite eligible and interested candidate for mentioned posts in Syndicate Bank Recruitment notification. Candidate may read full advertisement and apply on its official website.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment
The Syndicate Bank has published advertisement for recruit candidate to fill available post. Bank invites candidate for fill various post. Candidate must posses essential qualification they may apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in. Candidates are advising read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official website.
Bank invite aspirant candidate only through online mode application on its official website. No other mode of Application will accepted.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official website.
Step to apply online
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. https://www.syndicatebank.in/.
- Search Advertisement.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill personal, educational and other necessary information.
- Upload sign & photograph.
- Confirm application form.
- Take print out form for future reference.
Organization Name:– Syndicate Bank
Official website:– www.syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank 500 Probationary Officers Recruitment (PGDBF Programme)
The Syndicate Bank of India has announced recruitment notification to fill Probationary Officers post. This is a good chance for those candidate who are seeking a job in banking sector. Eligible candidate may apply online fir this post on its official website. Bank invite aspirant candidate through online mode application on bank’s official website.
Online application start from 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018 on its official website. The registration and application process can be done at the official website of Syndicate Bank of India. Applicant may submit fees from 20th December to 17th January 2018.
Total Post:- 500
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 2nd January 2018
- Closure of registration of application: 17th January 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 05 February 2018
- Date of Online test(Tentative): 18 February 2018
Age Limit [as on 1-10-17]
20 to 28 years (a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive) (Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be in advertisement).
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- The selection process may comprise of Online Examination .
- The Group Discussion (if conducted).
- The Personal Interview.
Scheme of Examination(Objective Test)
|Name of Test||Questions & Marks|
Application Fee [online mode only]
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- For General & Others: Rs.600/-
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Changes in the Course fees if any will be informed to the successful candidates subsequently.
During nine months class room training the students shall be paid a sum of Rs 3000/- pm as stipend and during the next three months of internship a stipend of Rs 15000/- pm shall be paid.
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
- Here we Update Daily Information for Competitive Examination, Exam Result, Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Answer Key. Keep visited site for all update.
Candidates are advise to bookmarks this page and be regular touch on this page for get more latest updates about Syndicate Bank Recruitment.