sac.gov.in- ISRO Recruitment 2017/18, ISRO Assistant & Technician Recruitment 2017/18: Indian Space Research Organisation published advertisement for Assistant & Technician posts. ISRO invite eligible and interested candidate for Assistant & Technician. Candidate may read full advertisement and apply on its official website www.sac.gov.in.
sac.gov.in- ISRO Recruitment 2017/18
The Indian Space Research Organisation released recruitment notification regarding available post mentioned in advertisement. ISRO invite young and aspirant candidate for this post. This is a good chance and eligible candidate don’t miss chance who are seeking jobs in ISRO. Candidate posses essential qualification they may apply for sac.gov.in- ISRO Recruitment 2017/18.
ISRO invite candidate through online mode application. Online application start from 23rd October, 2017 to 17th November, 2017 on its official website. Cut-off date to receive hard copies of application summary along with necessary documents on or before 30th November, 2017. Candidate are advise read advertisement and all instruction like age limit, education qualification, important date, fees, pay scale and other in below notification.
sac.gov.in- ISRO Recruitment 2017/18- Assistant & Technician Post
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Post Name: Assistant & Technician Post
Official website: www.sac.gov.in
- Start date for apply online: 23rd October, 2017
- Start date for apply online: 17th November, 2017
- Cut-off date to receive hard copies of application: 30th November, 2017
Total Post: 12
- Technical Assistant- 06 posts
- Scientific Assistant- 03 posts
- Technician- 03 posts
- Technical Assistant– Diploma with First class in relevant Engg. from recognized Institutions / Board / University.
- Scientific Assistant- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Physics/Applied Physics/Multimedia/Animation (minimum 3 years duration) with First class or from recognized University.
- Technician- Matric + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrician Trade
as on 17.11.2017 is 18-35 years (Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable as per Gov. India rules.)
Step to Apply
Interested and eligible candidate may apply through official website http://recruitment.sac.gov.in from 23rd October, 2017 to 17th November, 2017 and send hard copies of application summary along with necessary documents on or before 30th November, 2017.
Candidate will be selected based on below process.
- Written Test
- If you have any query regarding ISRO Recruitment 2017/18, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.