RIMC Admission Application are invited for boys only for admission to Class VIII in the Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun (UK) for academic year 2020-21. The RIMC Admission exam will be going to held on 01st & 02nd June 2020 for Admission. RIMC 2021 examination is also offering application form for the students of class 7th, who want to take admission in class 8th.
RIMC Admission 2020
The Rashtriya Indian Military College is a military school for boys situated in Doon Valley, Dehradun in India. Rashtriya Indian Military College exam acronym as RIMC conducted by Deharadun Military College on all India twice in a year for providing admission to boys in class VIII. The Indian Military College released admission notification for next academic year. College invites aspirants candidates through online mode application on or before last date of application.
RIMC Application Form 2020-21
RIMC Application is provided in an offline mode. No other mode of application is applicable. RIMC prospectus-cum-application form can be obtained from the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand Pin Code 248003 through speed post by making payment of application fee through a demand draft. Parents/candidates must mention the address clearly in capital letters with a pin code. Candidates should only fill the officially issued application forms. Only officially issued application forms shall be valid. No photocopy or locally printed application forms are accepted.
Documents to be attached with Application Form
- Two Copies of Application Form
- Two Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Agreement Form (Bond)
- Birth Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate regarding infectious disease
- 8 passport size photograph, one copy of the family photographs, postcard size photograph of a mother, father, brother, sister
- Rs.5000/- cash for the opening personal account
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Indian Military College|
|Class of Admission ||VIII|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam, Viva Voce|
RIMC Dehradun 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Male candidates are eligible for the Rashtriya Indian Military College.
- Those boys students apply who have passed or are studying in any recognize school or board as on 1st January, 2020 (for January session) or 1st July, 2020 (for July Session) are eligible.
- Candidates (boys only) appearing for the above test should not be less than 11½ years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 Years as on 01st January 2021, i.e.,
- They should have been born not earlier than 02nd January 2008 and not later than 01st July 2009.
Only boys candidates apply for RIMC Admission Exam.
- Candidates must be medically fit as the medical standards of the academy at the time of admission.
- General candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.555/-
Online Payment: Candidates can obtain the prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers by using the online payment method. Upon receipt of payment, the same will be dispatched by Speed post only.
Demand Draft: Candidates have to send written request with forwarding Self-addressed slip and an amount payee bank draft of Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.555/- for SC/ST candidates along with Caste Certificate.The demand draft is made in favour of “The Commandant RIMC Dehradun”, Drawee branch, State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun (Band Code-01576), Uttarakhand.
RIMC Exam Pattern
RIMC selection procedure includes three stages. Candidates have to go through the written examination, vice-voice and medical examination round.
Stage 1: Written examination
- The written examination will consist of three subjects in two papers .i.e. English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- English paper will be of 125 marks.
- Question paper of Mathematics will be of 200 marks.
- Question paper of General Knowledge will be of 75 marks.
- Candidates have to achieve a minimum 50% marks to qualify the examination.
Stage 2: Interview
- After qualifying written examination candidates will be asked for the interview.
- Candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks in Interview to qualify.
- Venue of the interview will be informed to them by respective state.
Stage 3: Medical Examination
- Candidates after qualifying written exam and Interview must go through the medical examination, only medically fit candidate will be allowed to take admission in RIMC.
- The Medical test will be held at Military Hospital.
RIMC Entrance Exam June 2020 Important Dates
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Date of 8th Class Admission Test||01st & 02nd June 2020|
|Date of Interview for qualified candidates in Written Exam||06th October 2020|
Read Notification Click Here
Online Payment Click Here
More Info Click Here
Candidates are advise that bookmark this page and be touch regular on this page for get more latest updates about this RIMC Admission.
Here we Update Daily Information for Competitive Examination, Exam Result, Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Answer Key. Keep visited site for all update.