MYSY, Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, MYSY Scholarship Online Registration, mysy.guj.nic.in : Gujarat government announced Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana MYSY which offers scholarship for students and age limit relaxation for government jobs for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). Students may get all information regarding Gujarat MYSY Scholarship Scheme on this page below.
Also check MA Vatsalya yojana all information
MYSY -Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
The online applications for the scheme are invited through the official website of MYSY Gujarat at mysy.guj.nic.in. Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana online registrations done by the 10th, 12th and diploma/graduate students to avail the scholarship. Under the MYSY, the state government would provide financial assistance to the eligible meritorious students in the form of scholarship. The scheme will be implement in current academic year. Gujarat government is going to spend Rs 1,000 crore per year.
Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana – MYSY Scheme Highlight
- Non-reserved students will also get the benefits of other schemes where student will get a assistance for buying books and equipment.
- Government will provide assistance of worth Rs 10 lakh during five years to the students who are into Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses.
- For government jobs age relaxation upto 5 years is provided for all categories of people.
- Students appearing for competitive exams will be train under training centers set upped in every district.
- Government assistance of Rs 1200 per month will be provided for 10 months, if that region neither have higher education facility nor government hostel.
- Students who passed 10th or 12th standard with 80 percentile and opt for diploma courses will get Rs 25000/Year or 50% fee whichever is lesser.
- Free-of-cost outfits, reading material and grants for all classification of understudies in government and allowed schools.
Who Can Take Benefits of MYSY Scheme
- The students who can get more than 80 percentile in 10th or 12th science/arts and want to get admission in diploma or bachelor degree.
- The Students who get more than 65% in diploma and want to gate admission in bachelor degree.
- Parents annual income not more than Rs.6,00,000/- those students may get benefits of MYSY Scheme.
- Children of Shahid jawans. Students have show document verify by Director of Soldier Welfare Board.
- For Diploma Course: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 10th and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
- For Engineering and Pharmacy Course: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
- For Medical Course: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th Science and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
- For Other Course (BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA): Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 12th and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
MYSY Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card Xerox
- 10th Std. / 12th Std Marksheet Xerox
- Admission Letter given by Admission Committee
- Fee Receipt
- Annual Income Certificate (Given by TDO or Mamlatdar)
- Bank Account Proof (Nationalize Bank Account Passbook’s first page Xerox)
- Hostel Admission Letter and Fee Receipt
- Affidavit Original (Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20/)
Update on 06-03-2018
MYSY Online Registration @ mysy.guj.nic.in
Organization Name: Government of Gujarat
Scheme Name: Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Official website: mysy.guj.nic.in
MYSY Step to apply online
- Applicant have to go on its official website mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Click on the “New Application” on the top right of the website homepage.
- For new registration, click the link “If you have not registered plz. click for Registration” or If you are already registered, login by filling the required details and password.
- Enter the necessary information and submit it.
- You will get the password for login, use this password to login to your account.
- Fill necessary information like personal information, address, education information, family income, bank detail etc.
- Once the registration is complete, you will get a MYSY reference/registration number which can later be used to check the status of MYSY application.
MYSY 2018 Online Application
MYSY- Online Registration Link
List of Help Centers
- Higher Education (BA, BCom, B.Sc, BBA, BCA etc) help centers list
- Medical, Dental, Paramedical, Ayurvedic, Nursing etc. Courses help centers list
- Engineering , Pharmacy and Architecture etc. Courses help centers list
- Agriculture,Veterinary,Animal Husbandary and Fisheries etc. courses help centers list
If you have any query regarding Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana MYSY Scholarship Scheme, don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.