MS University CCC Exam Online Registration 2017-18: The Maharaja Sayajirao University announced notification regarding MS University CCC Exam Online Registration 2017-18. Eligible candidate may apply online for MS University CCC Exam Online Registration 2017-18 from official website. CCC Exam online registration will be open on 21st September, 2017 from 3:00 pm.
MS University CCC Exam Online Registration 2017-18
Maharaja Sayajirao University will going to start CCC Exam Registration on its official website. Candidate who want to apply for CCC Exam they may visit site and submit their application form. Candidates are advise to read all instruction well before apply MS University CCC Exam Online Registration 2017-18.
Candidate must submit his/her application by Speed Post / by courier / by hand delivery at the following address without fail within 15 days from date of registration.
Nodal Officer – CCC Exam,
C/O, Honorary Director,
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
Near D. N. Hall Ground, Pratapgunj,
Vadodara, Gujarat – 390002.
Organization Name: MS University
Exam Name: CCC Exam
Official Website: www.msubaroda.ac.in or ccc.msubaroda.ac.in/msuccc/
Important Instruction for how to apply
1. You need to register first to fill the Application form. To register click on “New Registration” button.
2. On clicking “New Registration” button a form will be displayed as shown below.
3. Please fill the Name (according to the Service Book), Birth Date, Mobile number, E-mail Address and other details available in the registration form properly. Then Click on Check box “I Agree the terms” and click on “Submit” button.
4. On clicking the “Submit” button, you will be redirected to the Online Payment Page as shown below.
5. Exam fees can be paid online using Debit card, Credit card or Net banking.
6. If somehow you are not able to Pay the Online fees while Registration, later on you can login using your Email-ID, Date of Birth and Password and can make the Payment.
7. Enter required details and click on “Login” button.
8. Fill the required details and pay the fees online.
9. On successful payment of the required fees it will display the screen.
10. On clicking “Print” button, it will show application in printable format.
11. If photo is not visible properly in the printed Application form then affix latest passport size photographs in the space provided. You sign the application and get it Signed and Stamped from the Department head/higher authority in your office.
12. You need to upload this scanned Application form on the MSU CCC Exam Portal using your login details. You also need to upload your Office ID card. If Office ID card has not issue by your office than any other Photo ID card as mentioned in the Application form (which supports your name in Service book) is required to be uploaded.
13. The Application will be considered as VALID only if the required Application Fee and documents have been properly uploaded on the MSU CCC Portal by the candidate.
14. The incomplete application (if not uploaded properly with required Application fee and required documents) will be rejected.
Gujarati instruction Click here
English instruction Click here
CCC Exam Online Registration 2017-18
Only Theory Exam: 100. Rps
Only Practical Exam: 100. Rps
You are requested to regularly visit below MSU Websites for detail schedule. Candidate will be inform for the CCC Exam schedule via SMS on the provided Mobile number.
During examination, candidate has to bring Office ID Card and License / Aadhar Card / Passport / Election Card / PAN Card (ANY ONE) without fail.
Apply For MS University CCC Exam Registration Click here
- For Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.