ITI Admission, Gujarat ITI Admission: Employment & Training Department, Government of Gujarat published latest admission notification for various Industrial Training Institute ITI Admission. Candidate may read full notification and information on this page below.
Gujarat ITI Admission
The Directorate of Employment & Training Department, Government of Gujarat released admission notification for various ITI. Candidate posses essential qualification they may through online mode application on its official website. Aspirant candidate full their application form and submit on or before last date.
Candidates are advise to read all instruction like age limit, education qualification, how to apply, last date for apply and other on advertisement and also visit official website itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat functions with the major objectives of providing Vocational Training and Employment Services to the youth in Gujarat State. To achieve these objectives the DET runs a variety of long-term and short-term training programs in Industrial Training Institutes/ Centers in the State.
Organization Name: Directorate of Employment & Training Department, Government of Gujarat
Official website: itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Steps to apply online
- Candidate have to og on official website i.e. itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
- Read all instruction in advertisement carefully.
- Click on the Apply link.
- Fill the personal detail and educational detail carefully
- Click on the save button.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Submit the form.
- Take print out for future reference.
ITI Admission Eligibility
- Candidate should have clear 10th exam from recognize board.
- Education qualification according to trade. (class 8th or class 10th)
- Minimum Age Limit 14 years. (As on 1st August)
- There is no upper age limit.
ITI Admission Required Documents List
- Passing Certificate & Mark sheet (8th or 10th Standard)
- Leaving Certificate
- Trial Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Valid ID Proof
- Start Date of Online Registration: 01-06-2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 22-06-2018
- Last Date of Submit Application Form: 23-06-2018
- Merit List & Call Letter Announcement date: 30-06-2018
Aravalli District ITI-ITC Admission- August 2018
Second Round Important Date
- Start Date of Online Registration: 27-07-2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 11-08-2018
- Last Date of Submit Application Form: 11-08-2018
- Merit List & Call Letter Announcement date: 14-08-2018
- Admission Date: 16-08-2018
Second Round Important Date
- Start Date of Online Registration: 18-08-2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 22-08-2018
- Last Date of Submit Application Form: 22-08-2018
- Merit List & Call Letter Announcement date: 23-08-2018
- Admission Date: 23-08-2018
Apply Online Click here
More Info Click here
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
Here we Update Daily Information for Competitive Examination, Exam Result, Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Answer Key. Keep visited site for all update.