GNM ANM Admission, Gujarat Nursing Admission | Merit List | Choice Filling | Allotment, Gujarat Nursing ANM GNM Merit List | Choice Filling | Allotment: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, announced admission advertisement regarding Gujarat Nursing Admission | Merit List. Eligible candidate may apply and check Gujarat Nursing ANM GNM Admission | Merit List | Choice Filling | Allotment Letter from official website medadmgujarat.org.
GNM ANM Merit List |Choice Filling | Allotment 2019-20
The Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Government of Gujarat, will be announced merit List on official website. Candidate who applied they all check Merit List from official website. Here we also update information about Merit List, allotment list, choice filling on this also.
ANM GNM Merit List
GNM ANM Admission
Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Government of Gujarat, invite eligible candidate for ANM GNM Admission. Candidate posses required qualification they all are eligible for GNM ANM Admission. Committee invite candidate through online mode application. Aspirant candidate may apply online from official website medadmgujarat.org or nursingguj.ncode.in.
Candidates are advise to read all instruction well before apply online for ANM GNM Admission.
For the Nursing and other courses after 12th standard by the Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Gujarat, the Admission Committee has been constituted in the name of “The Gujarat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses”. The above admission committee will undertake the admission process for the following courses.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc)
- Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course)
- Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP)
- Bachelor of Optometry (BO)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
GNM ANM Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed standard 10 + 2 with only general stream or science stream, can get admission in the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (currently 3 years) and Ouxiliary Nurses Midwives (ANM) (currently two years old).
The Minimum Qualifying Percentage is 45% for General Category including Physically Handicapped.
The Qualifying Marks for Reserved Category is 40% including Physically Disabled.
Gujarat Nursing GNM ANM Online Admission Process
Step to Admission-Registration
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. medadmgujarat.org
- Choose your courses GNM ANM Admission.
- Click on it.
- Keep PIN and Original Documents with you.
- Click on “Candidate Login/ Registration”
- Fill information according to requirement.
- Submit it
www.medadmgujarat.org- Gujarat Nursing Admission
The Gujarat Nursing Admission Form for B.Sc, ANM, and GNM will be available online. Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria can fill the online form. The Online form for 2019-20 is not released yet. The Gujarat Nursing Application Form 2019 will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, the applicants must submit the application form before the closing date.
Organization Name: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Government of Gujarat
Courses Name: ANM GNM
Category: Admission/Merit List
- Pin Distribution Date: 24th June, 2019 to 2nd July, 2019
- Start Date for Online Admission: 25th June, 2019
- Last Date for Online Admission: 4th July, 2019
- Application checking & Submission Date: 25th June, 2019 to 5th July, 2019
3rd Round Institute wise Admitted List [update 17/11/17]
3rd Round Closure [update 17/11/17]
Cancellation Admission Form
Cancellation Authority Letter
Available Seat in Government and Self Finance School on 24/10/2017
Second Round Institute wise Admitted List
Gujarat Nursing ANM GNM Choice Filling 2017 (Update- 02/11/2017)
3rd round final choice filling
- Admission Cancellation Program: 3rd November, 2017 to 6th November, 2017
- Start from: 6th November, 2017 to 7th November, 2017 (12:00 pm)
- Seat allocation: 8th November, 2017
- Reporting and Certificate submission: 9th November, 2017 to 10th November, 2017 (Noon 4:00 pm)
3rd Round Choice Filling-counselling advertisement
2nd round final choice filling
- Start from: 16th October, 2017 to 18th October, 2017 (12:00 pm)
- Seat allocation: 25th October, 2017
- Reporting and Certificate submission: 25th October, 2017 to 28th October, 2017 (Noon 4:00 pm)
- Reporting at institute: 25th October, 2017 to 28th October, 2017
2nd Round Choice Filling-counselling advertisement
Step how to do Choice Filling 2nd Round
Important instruction & Schedule for 2nd round choice filling
1st round final choice filling
- Start from: 26th September, 2017 to 1st October, 2017 (12:00 pm)
- Seat allocation: 4th October, 2017
- Reporting and Certificate submission: 4th October, 2017 to 8th October, 2017 (Noon 4:00 pm)
1st Round Choice Filling-counselling advertisement Click here
Step how to do Choice Filling Click here
How to do Choice Filling (Video) Click here
List of Axis Bank branches for submit fees Click here
List of Help Centers for submit documents and fees Click here
ANM GNM Allotment Letter 2017
Gujarat Nursing ANM GNM 1st round allotment will be declare on 4th October, 2017 at 11:00 am. Candidate may download their Allotment Letter through login with necessary information.
How to print Allotment Letter & Challan for submit fees Click here
Candidate Login Click here
More Info Click here
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
Candidates are advise that bookmark this page and b touch regular on this page for get mare latest update about Gujarat Nursing ANM GNM Admission | Merit List | Choice Filling.