CG Vyapam TET Exam 2017: Chhattisgarh Government published latest Examination related notification for the Teacher Eligibility Test TET exam. The applicants who are going to appear in the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test can fill up the CG VYAPAM TET application form. Applicants may get full advertisement detail on this page below.
CG Vyapam TET Exam 2017
The notification for CG VYAPAM TET Exam has been released by the SCERT Chhattisgarh Government. This would be a best chance for the applicant who wants to grow up their career in this well reputed government department. Board conduct TET exam 2017 for recruit teacher. The board invite eligible and aspirant candidate for CG Vyapam TET Exam 2017.
Applicants are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, how to apply, exam pattern, age limit and etc on official advertisement of TET Exam 2017.
Vyapam TET Exam 2017 Application Form, Apply Online
Candidate posses qualification they all are apply for CG Vyapam TET Exam 2017. According to official advertisement of TET Exam 2017, applicant may apply through online mode on its official website. Online application start from 7th November, 2017 to 27th November, 2017 on official website. Candidates may submit fees till 27th November, 2017 through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Vyapam Pariksha Nirdesh- TET17
Vibhagiya Vigyapan- TET17
Chhattisgarh Vyapam TET Exam 2017
Organization Name: Vyapam/Chhattisgarh Government (SCERT)
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test TET
Official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Start Date for apply online: 7th November, 2017
- Last Date for apply online: 27h November, 2017
- Submit Fees: 7th November, 2017 to 27th November, 2017 (Net Banking),
- Download Hall Ticket: 11th December, 2017
- Exam Date: 17th December, 2017
- General Candidate: Rs. 350 (One Exam), Rs. 600/- (Both Exam)
- Other Candidate: Rs. 250 (One Exam), Rs. 400/- (Both Exam)
- ST/SC/SEBC/PHC Candidate: Rs. 200 (One Exam), Rs. 300/- (Both Exam)
Bank Instructions- TET17
Check Transaction Status- TET17
- For Primary School Teacher (I to V):candidates must have passed Senior Secondary / Diploma in Elementary Education / Bachelor of Elementary Education /B.A/B.Sc. degree or a B.Ed. degree.
- For Secondary School Teacher (VI to VIII): Candidates must have done B.A./B.Sc./D.Ed/Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ Bachelor in Education B.A/B.Sc or B.Sc. / B.Ed. (Special Education)/ B.A.Ed.
Mention in advertisement
TET exam based on Multiple Choice Question Based-MCQS (OMR)
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of various selection rounds including written test and interview.
Steps to Apply Online
Important Instructions- TET17
Instructions to fill the Form- TET17
Track Application Status- TET17
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- Click on TET Exam 2017
- Fill the application form with your personal, educational and communication detail.
- Upload Photograph and Sign.
- Confirm application.
- Take print out for future reference.
More Info Click here
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
Like us on Facebook
Candidates are advise that bookmark this page and be touch regular on this page for get more latest updates about this CG Vyapam TET Exam 2017.