Assam Police Recruitment 2018, Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018, Assam Police 5494 Constable Recruitment 2018
Assam Police has released latest recruitment notification regarding Constable post for 5494 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018 on official website.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018
The Assam Police department released latest recruitment notification to recruit 5494 constable post. Interested and eligible candidate may apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018. This is a good chance for candidate who seeking a job in Assam Police Department. Candidate should posses essential qualification they may apply for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
Candidates are advise read all instruction like education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and etc on official website.
Assam Police 5494 Constable Recruitment
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invite young and aspirant candidate for Constable post. Candidate posses essential qualification they may apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2018 on its official website. Applicant shall apply only through online mode from official website link. Police Recruitment Board invite candidate through online mode application. Online submission of application will start on 02.05.2018 and close on 02.06.2018 on its official website.
Organization Name: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Post Name: Constable
Official website: slprbassam.in or assampolice.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd May, 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:- 2nd June, 2018
There will be no application Fee.
Total Vacancies: 5494
- Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF) – 1851
- Armed Branch – 3643
Nationality:- Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
Age: 18 to 25 years as on 1st, January of 2018 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2000 and on or after 01.01.1993).
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Height: 162.5 am ( 160 cm for ST)
Chest : 85 cm when expanded
Height: 154.94 cm (152.40 cm for ST)
Rs. 14000-49000/- with Grade pay of Rs 5600/- (Pay Band-II)
Un-Armed Branch – H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
Armed Branch – H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
The selection will be based on below pattern.
- Physical Standards Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Written Test
Step to Apply Online
- Candidate have to go on official website i.e. slprbassam.in or assampolice.gov.in
- Select post name.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill personal, educational and other necessary information.
- Upload sign & photograph.
- Confirm application form.
- Take print out form for future reference.
More Info Click here
- Any Queries Leave Comment on Comments Box, We Will Try Assist u Best As Our Knowledge.
- Here we Update Daily Information for Competitive Examination, Exam Result, Call Letter/Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Answer Key. Keep visited site for all update.
Candidates are advise to bookmarks this page and be regular touch on this page for get more latest updates about Assam Police Recruitment 2018.